Michael Jackson Who Is It
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

ARTIST OF GENERATION AWARD

Andare in basso

ARTIST OF GENERATION AWARD  Empty ARTIST OF GENERATION AWARD

Messaggio Da szwaby82 Mar Ott 18, 2011 2:48 pm

ARTIST OF GENERATION AWARD (16 Febbraio 1996)

On receiving the special Artist of a Generation Award at the 16th edition of BRIT Awards on February 16, 1996, Michael Jackson declares the following: “I love you. Thank you – thank you BRITs Awards and Sir Bob (Geldoff). I’m humbled by this award. It is especially important coming from my wonderful family in the United Kingdom. You provided me with so much love and you’ve given me your loyalty and your support throughout my entire career, and a special thanks to Paul Russell… [To chanting fans] I love you.. I love you.. I love you all and especially, I love all my fans very much. Thank you.” Jackson performs “Earth Song” prior to being offered this award, and following the performance, he informs the audience on the gravity of forest depletion, children deaths and famine, including alarming statistics such as areas of tropical forests being burned every minute, 3 million children dying every minute, or 300 children dying from hunger every minute, the singer requesting for unified involvement on behalf of people, joining him in these relief efforts. He reiterates this speech after performing the mentioned song at the 1996 World Music Awards in Monaco, Monte-Carlo.

ARTIST OF GENERATION AWARD (February 16, 1996)

Dopo aver ricevuto il premio Artist of Generation Award durante la 16° edizione dei Brit Awards il 16 Febbraio 1996, Michael Jackson dichiara "Vi voglio benem grazie, grazie Brit Awards...sono onorato di questo premio..grazie Bob Geldoff, è molto importante per me che provenga dalla mia famiglia nel Regno Unito. Mi avete dato tanto amore e la vostra fedeltà ed grande sostegno durante la mia iuntera carriera, un ringraziamento speciale a Paul Russel...fans vi amo".
Successivamente Michael Jackson si esibisce in "Earth Song" ed in seguito alla performance informa il pubblico della defirestazione, i bambini che muoiono di fame e le statistiche allarmanti, come le aree delle foreste tropicali che bruciano ogni minuto, 3 milioni di bambini che muoiono ogni minuto, o 300 bambini che muoiono di fame ogni minuto, il cantante chiede un coinvolgimento unitario a nome del popolo, unendosi in queste operazioni di soccorso. Egli ribadisce questo discorso dopo aver eseguito lo stesso brano durante I World Music Awards di Monte Carlo.

ARTIST OF GENERATION AWARD  Michaeljacksonwasawarde
szwaby82
szwaby82

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili