Michael Jackson Who Is It
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PREMIO DEL POTERE DI UNITà

Andare in basso

PREMIO DEL POTERE DI UNITà  Empty PREMIO DEL POTERE DI UNITà

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Mar Ott 18, 2011 1:17 pm

POWER OF ONENESS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD(November 15, 2003)

On November 15, 2003, only three days before the false allegations made against him and on occasion of the Annual Power Of Oneness Awards, Michael Jackson accepts, from his Neverland Ranch, the Power Of Oneness Lifetime Achievement Award for his contributions towards the equality between races: “I feel very privileged to be the recipient of this special Oneness honor.", says Jackson. I believe that all people living together in unity is one of the most important messages we can teach our children. “What More Can I Give” is just an example for the world and how beautiful the world can- can be and what a beautiful place it can be. Sorry, I have the hiccups. [smiles] I have to be honest. I would like to thank, personally, K. C. Porter, a (inaudible) of the Oneness [organization], (inaudible) on “What More Can I Give” and the Spanish version’s total warrantee (?) has been invaluable. I love you… and thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. And I’m sorry about the hiccups. Thank you so much. I love you.”, the artist declares.

PREMIO DEL POTERE DI UNITA' (15 Novembre 2003)

Il 15 novembre 2003, solo tre giorni prima delle affermazioni false contro di lui ed in occasione della Annual Power Of Oneness Awards, Michael Jackson accetta, dal suo ranch di Neverland, Power Of Oneness Lifetime Achievement Award per il suo contributo verso la parità tra le razze: "Mi sento molto privilegiato ad essere il destinatario di questo onore", dice Jackson.
"Io credo che tutte le persone che vivono insieme in unità siano uno dei messaggi più importanti che possiamo insegnare ai nostri figli...'What more can I give" è solo un esempio per il mondo e come il mondo può essere, un posto migliore, mi spiace ho il singhiozzo. Devo essere onesto. vorrei ringraziare, personalmente, KC Porter, un (incomprensibile) del [organizzazione] l'Unità, (incomprensibile) su "What More Can I Give" e la versione spagnola (?) è stata incalcolabile. Vi voglio bene...e vi ringrazio tanto dal profondo del mio cuore. E mi dispiace per il singhiozzo. Grazie mille. Vi amo", dichiara l'artista.

Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

https://michaeljacksonwhois.forumattivo.com

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili