Michael Jackson Who Is It
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000?

Andare in basso

La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000? Empty La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000?

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Lun Feb 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Michaelforever Inviato: 06 Giu 2011 07:16 pm

MJ's 'Thriller' Jacket -- Got $400k Layin' Around?!

Michael Jackson's iconic red jacket from the "Thriller" video is hitting the auction block in Beverly Hills in a few weeks -- and it could be yours ... if you've got a spare $400,000 to blow.

La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000? 0606mjjacketbn

The jacket -- which MJ personally autographed to his former costume designers -- is expected to fetch between $200k and $400k ... though we wouldn't be shocked if it soared past half a mil.

The jacket is one of several MJ items featured in the Julien's Auction event on June 25 and 26. Among the more interesting pieces -- the wig Michael wore at his "This Is It" news conference in London and a glove he wore at the American Music Awards.

La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000? 0606mjwigglove

The wig is expected to haul in between $4,000 and $6,000 -- and the glove is valued between $20k and $30k.

La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000?

La giacca che Michael Jackson usò nel video di Thriller sarà messa all'asta a Beverly Hills tra poche settimane- e potrebbe essere la tua ... se hai 400.000$.

La giacca rossa e nera, fu autografata da Michael e regalata ai suoi costume designers Dennis Tompkins e Michael Bush. Si stima che si raggiungerà il prezzo tra i 200.000$ e 400.000 $... tanche se non sarebbe sconvolto se il prezzo superasse il mezzo milione.

La giacca è uno dei numerosi elementi di MJ in evidenza all'asta Julien's il 25 giugno e 26.Tra i pezzi piùinteressanti anche la parrucca con cui Michael annunciò il This Is It alla conferenza di Londra, una maglia che indossò nel video di Scream e la cassetta delle lettere della casa dove Jackson morì e un guanto indossato agli American Music Awards.

La parrucca è previstoa per la partenza tra $ 4.000 e $ 6.000 - e il guanto è valutato tra i $ $ 20.000$ e 30.000$.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/06/michael-jackson-thriller-jacket-auction-juliens-auctions-sale-glove-wig-this-is-it/
Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

https://michaeljacksonwhois.forumattivo.com

Torna in alto Andare in basso

La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000? Empty Re: La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000?

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Lun Feb 20, 2012 6:09 pm

szwaby82 Inviato: 16 Giu 2011 02:15 pm

La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000? Fed312

api.viglink.com
Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000? Empty Re: La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000?

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Lun Feb 20, 2012 6:10 pm

szwaby82 Inviato: 17 Giu 2011 02:31 pm

Sale of ‘Thriller’ Jacket to Benefit Michael’s Tigers

When Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” jacket sells at the end of the month for an expected hundreds of thousands of dollars, two of MJ’s tigers — Sabu and the aptly named Thriller — stand to benefit.
Some of the proceeds from the auction of the red-and-black jacket Michael donned while dancing with zombies will go to the Shambala Preserve, a Southern California wildlife sanctuary that has housed and fed MJ’s two Bengal tigers for the past five years.
“It’s thrilling,” says Tippi Hedren, founder and president of The Roar Foundation, the non-profit that runs the Shambala Preserve.
“This is a wonderful gift to us to help with the support of Thriller and Sabu, and it will help the other animals as well,” Hedren tells CNN. Her name may sound familiar as one of Alfred Hitchock’s lead blonde actresses, starring in “The Birds” and “Marnie.” For nearly 40 years, she’s been an avid advocate for exotic felines and is presently seeking to ban their sales and breeding in the United States.
Money from the “Thriller” jacket’s sale will be extremely helpful, Hedren says, because the 40-acre facility that currently houses 54 large cats, including lions, leopards and cougars, is run solely on donations. She says it costs approximately $75,000 a month to keep the place going, and hat includes providing about 450 pounds of meat to the furry predators each day.
Hedren says Thriller and Sabu arrived at Shambala Preserve in 2006 based upon a recommendation made by Michael’s veterinarian. At the time, MJ decided to leave Neverland Ranch after his acquittal on child molestation charges, and he needed to find new homes for his menagerie.
Before their arrival, Hedren says a 22,000-square-foot compound was created for the littermates, including access to the preserve’s lake. Over the years, she says she’s grown accustomed to the duo’s very different personalities. Suffice it to say, Thriller’s got attitude.
“She can be a very, very feisty girl,” Hedren says of Thriller. “She doesn’t like everybody, and she lets them know that as well.”
“If she doesn’t want someone around … she puts a little Garbo act on,” Hedren says, comparing the tigress to the famously reclusive actress Greta Garbo.
“Sabu is much more laid back and he just quietly watches her, sometimes from afar,” Hedren adds.
“Michael would be happy to know that a portion of the proceeds are going to benefit two animals that he loved,” says Darren Julien, president of Julien’s Auctions. The bidding will take place over the weekend of June 25th, which is the second anniversary of Jackson’s death.

www.mjnewsalerts.com/2011/06/16/sale-of-thriller-jacket-to-benefit-michaels...

Quando la giacca "Thriller" di Michael Jackson sarà venduta alla fine del mese per un atteso di centinaia di migliaia di dollari, saranno due delle tigri di MJ — Sabu e il Thriller giustamente chiamato —a trarne beneficio.
Parte del ricavato dalla vendita all'asta della giacca rossa e nera che Michael indossò mentre ballava con gli zombie andrà a Shambala, un santuario della fauna selvatica della California meridionale che ha ospitato e nutrito le due tigri del Bengala di MJ negli ultimi cinque anni.
"È emozionante," dice Tippi Hedren, fondatore e Presidente del no-profit The Roar Foundation, che gestisce Shambala.
"Questo è un dono meraviglioso per aiutarci con il supporto di Thriller e Sabu, e aiuterà anche gli altri animali," Hedren racconta alla CNN. Il suo nome può sembrare familiare come una delle attrici bionde piombo di Alfred Hitchock, protagonista in " The Birds” e “Marnie." Per quasi 40 anni, lei è stato un appassionato sostenitore dei felini esotici e sta attualmente cercando di vietare la loro vendita e allevamento negli Stati Uniti.
I soldi ricavati dalla vendita della giacca di "Thriller" saranno estremamente utili, dice Hedren, perché l'impianto di 40 ettari che attualmente ospita 54 felini, tra cui leoni, leopardi e Puma, viene sostenuto esclusivamente dalle donazioni. Lei dice che costa circa $75000 al mese per mantenere il posto in corso e il costo include la fornitura di circa 450 chili di carne per i predatori pelosi ogni giorno.
Hedren dice che Thriller e Sabu arrivarono a Shambala nel 2006, su una raccomandazione fatta dal veterinario di Michael. Al momento, MJ decise di lasciare Neverland Ranch dopo il suo proscioglimento dall'accusa di molestie su bambini e aveva bisogno di trovare una nuova casa.
Prima del loro arrivo, Hedren dice che era stato creato un composto di 22000 metri quadrati per le cucciolate, compreso l'accesso al lago. Nel corso degli anni, lei dice che è abituata alle personalità molto diverse del duo. Basti dire, che atteggiamento ha Thriller.
"Lei può essere una ragazza molto, molto esuberante," dice Hedren di Thriller. "A lei non piaccciono tutti, e lo lascia intendere ".
"Se lei non vuole qualcuno intorno … si comporta come la Garbo," dice Hedren, confrontando la tigre con l'attrice notoriamente solitaria Greta Garbo.
"Sabu è molto più rilassato e lei, guarda solo tranquillamente a volte da lontano", aggiunge Hedren.
"Michael sarebbe felice di sapere che una parte dei proventi stanno andando a beneficio di due animali che amava," dice Darren Julien, Presidente delle aste di Julien. L'asta si svolgerà durante il fine settimana del 25 giugno, che è il secondo anniversario della morte di Jackson.
Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Lun Feb 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Michaelforever Inviato: 17 Giu 2011 05:30 pm

Thriller jacket for sale at auction

Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Lun Feb 20, 2012 6:11 pm

szwaby82 Inviato: 27 Giu 2011 11:56 am

La giacca in pelle di Michael Jackson che la star indossò nel video "Thriller" è stata venduta all'asta per 1,8 milioni di dollari (1,260 milioni di euro) dalla casa d'aste Julien's di Beverly Hills.
L'acquirente è un commerciante d'oro che vuole utilizzarla per raccogliere denaro da destinare alla costruzione di ospedali per bambini in tutto il mondo. Milton Verret di Austin (Texas) possiede già un'altra giacca di Jackson e una chitarra degli U2.
L'acquirente della giacca, descritta come "uno dei capi di abbigliamento più riconoscibili e famosi del XX secolo", è rimasto anonimo.
La casa d'asta Julien's, che ha organizzato la vendita, aveva stimato il capo tra i 200 mila e i 400 miladollari.
Parte del ricavato andrà a Shambala Preserve, l'organizzazione che ha accolto Thriller e Sabu, le due tigri dello Bengala possedute da Jackson.

Gli oggetti di Jackson all'asta hanno superato di gran lunga quelli dei suoi colleghi, dai Beatles a Madonna. Il manoscritto della canzone "We are the world" è stato battuto per 270 mila dollari, mentre un paio di occhiali da sole del cantante sono stati venduti per 60 mila dollari.

tgcom

Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Lun Feb 20, 2012 6:14 pm

szwaby82 Inviato: 02 Lug 2011 10:57 am

Austin businessman wants to benefit children with Michael Jackson jacket

Who spends $1.8 million on a lightly used red and black leather jacket? Formerly low-profile Austin businessman Milton Verret, who plans on leveraging the outfit Michael Jackson wore in the 1983 video "Thriller" for children's charities.

"In my mind, I wasn't going to pay more than $1.2 million," Verret said Friday about the Beverly Hills, Calif., auction Sunday. "And that's high. Then I thought I'd use it to raise money for little kids. So it became a kind of mission."

Verret is a lifelong collector — of cars and guitars, especially — and an astute trader, having made millions of dollars in the gold business.

A recent visit to Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas, however, rededicated the former television crewman to kids' causes.

"He's a very generous man," said Maureen "Missy" Wood, executive director of the Children's Medical Center Foundation. "We feel it's coming from the heart."

Groups such as the Make-a-Wish Foundation and ChildHelp had already received big chunks of the more than $700,000 Verret has given away in recent years.

"I saw all these kids pushing around little IVs, making their way to their books and things," he said of his hospital visit as part of the upcoming Cow Parade charity campaign, to which he has donated $50,000. "I've encouraged everybody to go volunteer and help there. It's a whole new chapter in my life."

Verret, 59, grew up in Beaumont, the son of an appliance dealer whose wife helped out in the family store. After high school, he became an electrician, then a lighting gaffer (or director) on TV series such as "Room 222," "McMillan & Wife" and "Happy Days."

"I learned discipline from top-notch directors," he said.

Verret returned to Beaumont in the 1980s to run a jewelry business. That's when he started trading gold. He has seen the price jump from around $300 an ounce to about $1,500 for the past few months. He wouldn't be surprised if it went higher.

"The U.S. debt is a serious problem," he said. "It's the biggest factor in gold going up."

A divorced father of four grown children with two small grandchildren, Verret checked out Austin in 1989 on the advice of a friend.

"I sold the business and moved here," he said. "It was the beauty of the Hill Country, coming from Beaumont with all that rain and humidity."

Verret built a large, water-themed house on Lake Travis, designed by architect Winn Wittman and dubbed "Acquavilla."

Verret, a follower of Formula One and other types of auto racing, collects Corvettes and Ferraris. Music is another passion. He once paid $150,000 for a Jimi Hendrix guitar, which he resold for $480,000.

"I collect memorabilia, but I also make money from it," he said.

His interest in the Jackson collection came late in the superstar's life, when Julien's Auctions, then a small California house, was handling a huge cache of his personal belongings. Verret flew out to Hollywood to view all the items and was prepared to purchase half of them, he said. At the last minute, Jackson was able to purchase them back from the auction house.

After his death in 2009, however, MJ memorabilia trickled out. Verret bought the jacket from the "Bad" video and a platinum album for "Thriller." But nothing matched the tense auction for the "Thriller" jacket, one of two in existence (the other, scuffed, remains in the Jackson estate). A gallery of bidders battled counteroffers coming in over a dozen phones.

"The bidding was fierce," Verret said, "but the jacket gives this drive for children's charities more momentum."

Verret currently consults on gold trading for U.S. Money Reserve, a distributor of U.S. government-issued gold coins. Along the way, he has tried his hand at movie investments. An animated feature, "Happily Ever After," sold on video but did not make a return for investors.

"I had some bad advice," he said. "I haven't gone back to the movie business."

In 1998, the Securities and Exchange Commission accused Verret of misleading investors about the movie's potential return. His company, First National Entertainment, settled the charges in federal District Court without admitting guilt. He has also settled sizable liens due to tax wrangles with the Internal Revenue Service, going back to 1995.

Verret, who previously donated $100,000 to the Austin Guitar Town project, plans to send the "Thriller" jacket out on tour to raise money for charities. He has engaged Public Strategies to help arrange for the jacket's appearances, including an Austin showing that would benefit Dell Children's.

"I'd love to raise $100 million for children," he said of his new philanthropic energy. "So far, it's been a cool ride."

mbarnes@statesman.com

L'uomo d'affari di Austin vuole utilizzare la giacca di Michael Jackson per raccolte per i bambini

Chi spende 1,8 milioni dollari per una giacca in pelle rossa e nera?
Precedentemente l'imprenditore Milton Verret di Austin, aveva pensato di sfruttare la giacca di Michael Jackson indossava nel video del 1983 "Thriller" per beneficenza a favore dei bambini.

"Nella mia mente, non avevo intenzione di pagare più di $ 1,2 milioni," ha detto Venerdì Verret sull'asta di Domenica a Beverly Hills, in California. "Questa cifra è alta. Poi ho pensato di usarla per raccogliere fondi per i più piccoli. Così è diventata una sorta di missione ".

Verret da tutta la vita è un collezionista di auto e chitarre, ma soprattutto è un commerciante astuto, dopo aver fatto milioni di dollari nel business dell'oro.

Una recente visita al Children Medical Center di Dell nel Texas centrale, tuttavia, ha rimandato il collezionista in televisione per le cause a favore dei bambini '.

"E 'un uomo molto generoso", ha detto Maureen Wood "Missy", direttore esecutivo della Children Foundation Medical Center. "Riteniamo che viene tutto dal suo cuore."

Le associazioni Make-a-Wish Foundation e Childhelp avevano già ricevuto grandi donazioni da Verret con più di $ 700.000 negli ultimi anni.

"Ho visto tutti questi bambini radunarsi intorno, facendosi largo tra i loro libri e le loro cose", ha detto durante la sua visita in ospedale come parte della prossima campagna di beneficienza "Cow Parade", alla quale ha donato 50.000 dollari. "Ho incoraggiato tutti a fare volontariato e donazioni. Si tratta di un nuovo capitolo nella mia vita. "

Verret, 59 anni, è cresciuto a Beaumont, figlio di un commerciante di elettrodomestici, la moglie aiutava nel negozio di famiglia. Dopo il liceo, è diventato un elettricista, poi un tecnico delle luci per le serie TV come "Room 222", "McMillan & Wife" e "Happy Days".

"Ho imparato la disciplina dei registi", ha detto.

Verret è tornato a Beaumont negli anni '80 per gestire un business di gioielli. In quel momento ha iniziato il commercio dell'oro. Ha visto il salto dei prezzi da circa $ 300 l'oncia fino a $ 1.500 nei mesi. Non sarei sorpreso se adesso i prezzi saranno più alti.

"Il debito degli Stati Uniti è un problema serio", ha detto. "E l'oro è il più grande fattore economico a salire."

E' un padre divorziato di quattro figli cresciuti con due nipoti piccoli, Verret si è trasferito ad Austin nel 1989 su consiglio di un amico.

"Ho venduto il negozio e mi sono trasferito qui," ha detto. "E' la bellezza della Hill Country, diversa da Beaumont, con tutta quella pioggia e umidità."

Verret ha costruito una grande casa a tema "acqua", sul lago di Travis, progettato dall'architetto Winn Wittman e soprannominato "Acquavilla".

Verret, un seguace della Formula Uno e altri tipi di corse automobilistiche, colleziona Corvette e Ferrari. La musica è un'altra passione. Una volta ha pagato 150.000 dollari per una chitarra Jimi Hendrix, che ha rivenduto per 480.000 $.

"Mi piace raccogliere cimeli, ma anche fare soldi grazie a loro" ha detto.

Il suo interesse per le collezioni su Jackson arrivò tardi, durante la vita della superstar, quando la Julien Aste, prese una piccola casa in California, gestendo una vasta collezione dei suoi effetti personali. Verret volò a Hollywood per visualizzare tutti gli elementi ed era pronto ad acquistare la metà di loro, dice. All'ultimo minuto, Jackson fu in grado di acquistare di nuovo tutta la collezione dalla casa d'aste.

Dopo la sua morte nel 2009, tuttavia, vari memorabilia di MJ erano in giro per le aste. Verret ha comprato la giacca dal video "Bad" e un album di platino di "Thriller".
Ma nulla corrisponde all'asta per la giacca di "Thriller", una delle due esistenti (l'altra, consumata, rimane nel patrimonio di Jackson). Una galleria di offerenti hanno combattuto varie controfferte da oltre una dozzina di telefoni.

"La gara è stata feroce," ha detto Verret, "ma la giacca la userò per opere di beneficenza per i bambini."

Verret attualmente consultente del commercio di oro per gli U.S. Money Reserve, un distributore del governo degli Stati Uniti di rilascio di monete d'oro.
Lungo la strada, ha cercato anche investimenti per film. Un film di animazione, "Happily Ever After", venduto in video, ma non ha fatto un grande ritorno per gli investitori.

"Ho avuto qualche cattivo consiglio", ha detto. "Non sono più tornato al cinema."

Nel 1998, la Securities and Exchange Commission ha accusato Verret di ingannare gli investitori sul ritorno potenziale del film. La sua società, First National Entertainment, venne accusata dal tribunale distrettuale federale, senza ammettere la colpa.
Ha anche stabilito privilegi considerevoli a causa di problemi fiscali con l'Internal Revenue Service, risalente al 1995.

Verret, che in precedenza ha donato $ 100.000 per il progetto Austin Guitar Town, ha intenzione di inviare la giacca "Thriller" in Tour per raccogliere fondi per beneficenza. Ha impegnato strategie pubbliche per aiutare ad organizzare le apparizioni della giacca, tra cui una mostra ad Austin che potrebbe raccogliere soldi per i bambini degli ospedali di Dell.

"Mi piacerebbe raccogliere circa $ 100 milioni per i bambini", ha detto sulla sua nuova passione filantropica. "Finora, è stato emozionante".

statesman.com
Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Lun Feb 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Michaelforever Inviato: 20 Lug 2011 01:05 pm

Michael Jackson's "Thriller" jacket on display in Austin for good cause

La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000? Immagineovr

The "Thriller" jacket worn by Michael Jackson is now in Austin, and it will soon be available for the public to see as part of the kick-off for the Cow Parade of Austin.

It's a unique venture by local businessman, Milton Verret aimed at raising money for special patients at Dell Children's Hospital.

Companies and individuals are still needed to sponsor a cow to be decorated by an artist. Beginning next Thursday, July 28, the cows will be on parade around town for three months.

Then an auction will be held in October with proceeds going to the "superhero kids" at Dell Children's Hospital.

La giacca di "Thriller" esposta ad Austin

La giacca di "Thriller" attualmente è ad Austin e presto sarà disponibile per la visione al pubblico per l'inizio della 'Cow Parade' (parata delle mucche) di Austin.

Milton Verret, uomo d'affari locale è diventato il volto di questa iniziativa per raccogliere fondi per i pazienti speciali dell'Ospedale Pediatrico di Dell.

Inoltre aziende e singoli individui sono ancora necessari per sponsorizzare una mucca da decorare da un'artista. A partire dal prossimo Giovedi 28 luglio le mucche saranno in parata per la città per tre mesi.
Poi nel mese di ottobre si svolgerà un'asta il cui ricavato andrà per i "ragazzi supereroi" dell'Ospedale Pediatrico di Dell.

http://www.kvue.com/news/Michael-Jacksons-Thriller-jacket-on-display-in-Austin-for-good-cause-125821858.html
Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Lun Feb 20, 2012 6:15 pm

szwaby82 Inviato: 07 Set 2011 06:00 pm

Julien’s Auctions and The Ponte 16 Resort Presents the

“Legends” Auction in Macau China

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Beverly Hills, California – Julien’s Auctions, the world’s premier entertainment auction house, announces their 2nd annual Legends Auction on Saturday, October 22, 2011 in Macau China at Ponte 16, a world-class entertainment resort.

The Legends Auction returns with a showcase of film and music memorabilia from some of the world’s most admired superstars including legendary film icon Marilyn Monroe and the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Other iconic pieces to be offered include personal effects from Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Madonna, Her Royal Highness, Diana Princess of Wales and many others.

Marilyn Monroe seduced on-screen and film going audiences with her performance as Kay Weston in River of No Return. Monroe conjured a saloon hall vixen to perform “I’m Gonna Stake My Claim.” The provocative green gown she wore during this song and dance routine is offered for sale along with Monroe’s personal phone book, pearl necklace, medical prescription orders and a rare painting created by the iconic actress.

In 1985, Her Royal Highness Diana, Princess of Wales, was honored by the Worshipful Company of Fan Makers. Diana wore a stunning gown of white taffeta and black velvet designed by Murray Arbeid, and this will also be offered in the Legends auction. This gown was previously auctioned at the "Dresses from The Collection of Diana, Princess of Wales” charity auction shortly before her tragic death. The gown returns to the auction block as one of the few Diana dresses made available for public sale.

In 1987 Bernardo Bertolucci’s The Last Emperor won nine Academy Awards including Best Picture and Best Costume Design. A selection of these award winning costumes are offered for sale. The intricate costume pieces, some comprised of textiles that are over 100 years old, and are works of art in their own right.

In the tradition of period films examining the relationships of Eastern and Western cultures, Julien’s offers ten costumes from the film The Last Samurai. An impressive riding costume worn by the character Ujio as he rides into battle includes full body costume armor and stunt swords as seen in the film. Battle costumes, stunt weaponry and ninja attire from the film are also offered for sale.

Science Fiction heroes and villains also share the spotlight in this very special auction. The third incarnation of Batman in Batman & Robin pitted George Clooney’s Batman against Arnold Schwarzenegger’s evil Dr. Freeze. For the villainous, The Batman Return’s Red Triangle gang costumes, Neon Circus costumes and Jim Carrey’s Riddler bodysuit will be sold. Also to be offered are costumes from Dennis Hopper’s portrayal of Deacon in Waterworld, Alfred Molina’s wayward tentacle as Doctor Octopus from Spiderman 2 and a nefarious Thuggee costume from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom blockbuster.

Julien’s Auctions will also offer an extraordinary opportunity to own some very special pieces that pay tribute to Elvis Presley. On March 19, 1955 Elvis Presley’s first live performance was recorded at The Eagle’s Hall in Houston Texas. The recording master’s and the copyright to market and reproduce this recording are offered for auction for the first time. Along with the five song recording is a seven-minute interview with the young Presley from 1956 and a 15-minute interview with guitarist Scotty Moore discussing his relationship with Elvis.

Other Elvis items featured in this auction are an acoustic guitar inscribed to one of his fan club presidents, a handwritten set list from an engagement at the International Hotel in Las Vegas, a prop gun given to Presley for luck by MGM executives as he began his concert series in Las Vegas and a handwritten note from Presley to Col. Parker.

Among the unique Beatles memorabilia being offered is a note signed by John Lennon, a Paul McCartney signed Hofner bass, handwritten lyrics from the bands first bassist, Stuart Sutcliffe, and a rare 1963 Beatles concert poster.

The King of Pop, Michael Jackson will again take center stage at this highly anticipated global auction. From early Jackson 5 photographs, career spanning “gold” and “platinum” record awards as well as stage worn clothing. The Wiz offered a new way for Jackson to showcase his talents. Not only a musical star, The Wiz made Jackson a film star as well. Julien’s will auction a make-up model of Jackson from his role as The Scarecrow created by Stan Winston, used by the make-up crew to assure continuity. Jackson again took on acting and complicated make-up as he starred in the video for his hit song “Thriller.” In the beginning of the video, as Jackson played a high school student who morphs into a “Werecat” before his shocked girlfriend’s eyes, different latex masks were used to create the affect. Three different masks and an unused latex mask formed to fit Jackson’s face will be sold.

Other Jackson items included are stage worn costume pieces from the Destiny tour of 1979-1980 and 1984’s Victory tour. The bead work, mirrors and sequins on these costumes allowed the massive crowds to follow Jackson on stage, even from a distance. Among the items are a red lame jacket with rhinestone covered collar, a white two-piece mirrored costume designed by Bill Whitten and a rhinestone belt worn by Jackson.

Other auction highlights include a Madonna signed “Sex” book, a stage worn gold bustier from her Who’s That Girl tour, images of Madonna by Herb Ritz signed by the superstar, an early model headshot with information sheet, and a recording of Madonna singing “Simon Says” with her band The Emmy’s.

The Legends Auction is pleased to feature a matched collection of gem quality emeralds worn by Angelina Jolie for the Kung Fu Panda 2 (Dreamworks Animation, 2011) photocall at Cannes Film Festival in May, 2011. Both the emerald tablet bracelet and emerald cushion ring are accompanied by a signed letter of authenticity from Angelina Jolie and 100% of the proceeds from the sale of each item will benefit children living in regions affected by conflict or the devastation of natural disasters.
The Legends Auction at Ponte 16 in Macau, China is expected to set a new worldwide record and will be a fitting tribute to the musical and entertainment icons who continue to play an important role in the lives of every fan. For more information on the Legends Auction in Macau China go to www.juliensauctions.com

La Julien's Auctions e The Ponte 16 Resort presentano l'Asta "Legends" a Macao in Cina - Sabato 22 ottobre 2011

L'asta Legends ritorna con una vetrina di memorabilia del cinema e della musica di alcune delle superstar più ammirate del mondo, tra cui la leggendaria icona del cinema Marilyn Monroe e il Re del Pop, Michael Jackson. Altri pezzi iconici in offerta includono effetti personali di Elvis Presley, dei Beatles, di Madonna, di Sua Altezza Reale la Principessa del Galles Diana e di molti altri.
Il Re del Pop, Michael Jackson, sarà di nuovo al centro della scena in questa attesissima asta mondiale. Dalle fotografie degli inizi dei Jackson 5, ai riconoscimenti di "oro" e "platino" così come capi d'abbligliamento indossati sul palcoscenico.
The Wiz ha offerto un nuovo modo a Jackson per mostrare il suo talento. Non solo una star musicale, The Wiz ha fatto di Jackson anche una star del cinema. Julien metterà all'asta un modello di make-up di Jackson per il suo ruolo di Spaventapasseri creato da Stan Winston, utilizzato dalla squadra del trucco per assicurare la continuità.
Jackson ha di nuovo recitato e ha indossato un complicato make-up nel video per la sua canzone di successo "Thriller". All'inizio del video, dove Jackson interpreta uno studente di scuola superiore che si trasforma in un "Gatto Mannaro" davanti agli occhi scioccati della sua ragazza, diverse maschere in lattice sono state usate per creare l'effetto. Tre maschere diverse e una maschera di lattice non utilizzata, predisposte per adattarsi al volto di Jackson, saranno vendute.
Altri oggetti di Jackson inclusi sono costumi indossati nel Destiny Tour del 1979-1980 e nel Victory tour del 1984. Le perline, gli specchi e le paillettes su questi costumi permettevano alla folla enorme di seguire Jackson sul ​​palco, anche a distanza. Tra gli oggetti ci sono una giacca rossa con colletto ricoperto di strass, un costume riflettente in due pezzi bianco disegnato da Bill Whitten e una cintura di strass indossata da Jackson.

Fonte: https://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/info/id/30/
Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Lun Feb 20, 2012 6:16 pm

szwaby82 Inviato: 07 Set 2011 06:11 pm

Tra gi oggetti in esposizione, si possono trovare:

Il testo scritto a mano di Billie Jean

Un pezzo di carta con un testo parziale scritto a mano, in pennarello nero, per la canzone "Billie Jean" con i testi del secondo bridge del coro che recita "Non andare in giro a spezzare / i cuori di giovani ragazze / e lei si avvicinò e si fermò / proprio vicino a me c'era / l'odore di un dolce profumo ... "
La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000? Lot56185
La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000? Lot56186

Il testo scritto a mano di "The Innocent Man"

La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000? Lot56426

Il testo scritto a mano di D.S.

La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000? Lot56402

Una foto firmata con Liz

La giacca del video di Thriller - Battuta a $400,000? Lot56410

Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili