Michael Jackson Who Is It
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Nuovo social game: "Michael's King Of Pop"

Andare in basso

Nuovo social game: "Michael's King Of Pop" Empty Nuovo social game: "Michael's King Of Pop"

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Dom Dic 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Michaelforever Inviato: Lun Giu 06, 2011 7:23 pm

“Michael’s King Of Pop”: Michael Jackson Stars In New Japanese Mobile Social Game

Nuovo social game: "Michael's King Of Pop" Michaeljacksongame

Michael Jackson may have passed away two years ago, but he has always been especially big in Japan. So big, in fact, that he now gets his own social game. Dubbed “Michael’s King Of Pop” [JP], the title is exclusively available on Japanese mobile social gaming platform Mobage.

The goal of the game is to make Michael Jackson the No. 1 entertainer on the planet. Players manage Jacko’s career, but they can also take dancing lessons as him, organize concerts, complete missions etc.

Nuovo social game: "Michael's King Of Pop" Michaeljacksongame3

By battling it out on the dance floor with other Mobage players, it’s possible to learn up to 80 different dancing skills, including the Moonwalk. The final goal of the game is to have Michael “perform a concert in outer space” (I don’t know why).

Nuovo social game: "Michael's King Of Pop" Michaeljackson5

Maker Entercrews [JP] is offering the Flash Lite 2.0-based pop star simulation for users of feature phone (only in Japan). Michael’s King of Pop is free to play and monetized via virtual item sales (for example if users want to decorate their Jacko avatar).

Nuovo social game: "Michael's King Of Pop"

Michael sarà anche morto, ma per i giapponesi rimane sempre una figura molto importante. Infatti, è stato creato un social game tutto dedicato a lui. Il gioco, chiamato "Michael's King Of Pop", è disponibile esclusivamente per la piattaforma mobile giapponese Mobage.
Lo scopo del gioco è far diventare Michael l'intrattenitore numero uno del mondo. I giocatori gestiscono la carriera di Michael, ma possono anche prendere lezioni di ballo, organizzare concerti, completare missioni ecc.
Sarà possibile sfidare altri giocatori e imparare oltre 80 mosse di ballo, incluso il Moonwalk. L'obiettivo finale del gioco è riuscire a far esibire Michael in un concerto nello spazio. Il gioco è completamente gratuito, le uniche cose a pagamento sono gli oggetti e i vestiti per decorare il personaggio. Disponibile solo in Giappone.

http://www.mobilecrunch.com/2011/06/06/michaels-king-of-pop-michael-jackson-stars-in-new-japanese-mobile-social-game/
Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

https://michaeljacksonwhois.forumattivo.com

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili