Michael Jackson Who Is It
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Britney Spears omaggia Michael e Madonna

Andare in basso

Britney Spears omaggia Michael e Madonna Empty Britney Spears omaggia Michael e Madonna

Messaggio Da szwaby82 Sab Nov 05, 2011 11:28 pm

szwaby82 Inviato: 12 Ago 2011 12:56 pm

Dubbed 'A Tribute to Britney Spears', the video highlights a club party which keeps the crowd going with a mash-up of her songs and those who inspire her throughout the years.

Britney Spears is honoring the legends in a new commercial for 2011 MTV Video Music Awards. A white poster bearing words "Billy Jean", "Like a Virgin" and "Hit Me 1 More X" is seen hanging on the wall of a club where she's DJing and partying all night long. "[They're] the people I've grown up listening to and totally inspire [me]," she says.

In addition to paying homage to Michael Jackson and Madonna, she also salutes Janet Jackson. Her song "Rhythm Nation" is one of the backsounds in the promo ad dubbed "A Tribute to Britney Spears". Those classics are mashed up with Britney's popular singles like "Slave 4 U" and "I Wanna Go".

The video opens with her standing in front of the mirror and writing down number "7" on it. "I'm representing how many albums I've done," she gushes. "I'm walking down a hallway and I'm seeing memorabilia of all my performances that I've done in the past. All my dancers are dressed up in my old outfits, which it's really cool."

This year, Britney receives two nods at the VMAs, thanks to her "Till the World Ends" music video. She is vying for Best Pop Video against Adele, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry and Pitbull, and is competing for Best Choreography against Beyonce Knowles, Lady GaGa, LMFAO and Bruno.

2011 MTV VMAs will be held in a live telecast at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on August 28. Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Adele and Bruno have been confirmed as performers. Jonah Hill, Rick Ross, Selena Gomez, Seth Rogen, Kim Kardashian and Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All are tapped as presenters

Soprannominato 'A Tribute to Britney Spears', il video mette in luce un locale pieno di gente dove viene trasmesso un mash-up delle sue canzoni e quelle che l'hanno ispirata nel corso degli anni.

Britney Spears onora le leggende della musica in un nuovo spot per gli MTV Video Music Awards 2011.
Un poster e dei cuscini bianchi con impressi "Billie Jean", "Like a Virgin" e "Hit Me X 1 More" vengono visti appesi alla parete di un club in cui lei e DJing fanno festa per tutta la notte.
"Dedicato agli artisti che mi hanno ispirato e sono cresciute con me" dice.

Oltre a rendere omaggio a Michael Jackson e Madonna , la Spears saluta anche Janet Jackson .
La sua canzone "Rhythm Nation" è una delle back-sounds nella pubblicità promo soprannominato "A Tribute to Britney Spears".
Con i suoi singoli più popolari come "Slave 4 U" e "I Wanna Go".

Il video si apre con lei in piedi davanti allo specchio mentre scrive il numero "7".
"Il numero rappresenta gli album che ho fatto", ha rivelato.
"Sto camminando lungo un corridoio e vedo i cimeli di tutti i miei spettacoli che ho fatto in passato. Tutti i miei ballerini sono vestiti con dei vecchi miei abiti è davvero forte."

MTV VMA 2011 si terranno dal vivo al Nokia Theatre di Los Angeles il 28 agosto.

Fonte: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00042844.html
szwaby82
szwaby82

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili