Michael Jackson Who Is It
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT:THE FIDDLEHEADS E BILLIE JEAN

Andare in basso

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT:THE FIDDLEHEADS E BILLIE JEAN Empty AMERICA'S GOT TALENT:THE FIDDLEHEADS E BILLIE JEAN

Messaggio Da szwaby82 Sab Nov 05, 2011 10:31 pm

mArTy!! Inviato: 13 Lug 2011 10:50 am

Fiddleheads perform 'Billie Jean' with style

The Fiddleheads were found in Atlanta, but they don’t sound like your typical band. On Tuesday night the five member team took up the stage on America’s Got Talent to share some serious music in a sort of bluegrass style. Taking on the song Billie Jean by Michael Jackson the group seemed to have a great time with the chance to perform in front of the live studio audience. However, the judges weren't so convinced and really attacked the performance in three different ways as each had a particular issue with the song, clothing and even the notes of the lead singer.
During the auditions in Atlanta it was pretty obvious the band is well known. Complete with their own cheering group, the performance of Forget You had the crowd excited and ready for more. Sharing with the judges that the five were a bluegrass band – including a banjo and mandolin, they prefer to put twists on popular songs. Giving a new instrumental look at a contemporary single.
While the music sounded strong on stage in Los Angeles, America will be deciding if this is the group to keep. Out of the 12 acts seen tonight, only four will make the cut to move on and that decision lies right at the hands of the audience as they are asked to vote with the elimination results being revealed Wednesday.
Bluegrass has always been popular (think Steve Martin,) but voters have to ask is this the perfect act to hit Las Vegas?

I Fiddleheads eseguono "Billie Jean" con stile

I Fiddleheads sono stati trovati ad Atlanta, ma non suonano come la tua band tipica. Martedì notte i cinque membri del team sono saliti sul palcoscenico di America's Got Talent per condividere musica seria in stile bluegrass. Hanno scelto la canzone Billie Jean di Michael Jackson, il gruppo sembrava avere un grande momento con la possibilità di esibirsi davanti al pubblico in studio dal vivo. Tuttavia i giudici non erano così convinti ed hanno attaccato le prestazioni in tre modi diversi, per tutti c'era un problema particolare con l'abbigliamento, la canzone, e anche le note del cantante.
Durante le audizioni di Atlanta era abbastanza evidente che la band era ben nota. Hanno un loro tifo, le prestazioni di Forget You hanno avuto tra la folla. I giudici non gradiscono la scelta bluegrass, tra cui un banjo e mandolino, preferiscono non osare con canzoni troppo popolari, dando un nuovo look strumentale ad un unico contemporaneo.
Mentre la musica suonava forte sul palco di Los Angeles, l'America dovrà decidere se questo gruppo dovrà restare. Dei 12 visti stasera, solo quattro andranno avanti e la decisione si trova proprio nelle mani del pubblico perchè sono chiamati a votare e l' eliminazione sarà mercoledì.
Il Bluegrass è sempre stato popolare (si pensi a Steve Martin), ma i telespettatori devono porsi la domanda: questo è ciò che può colpire Las Vegas??

( http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headlines-in-national/america-s-got-talent-the-fiddleheads-perform-billie-jean-with-style-video )
szwaby82
szwaby82

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili