Michael Jackson Who Is It
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

La conferenza allo O2 farà la differenza per i giurati

Andare in basso

La conferenza allo O2 farà la differenza per i giurati Empty La conferenza allo O2 farà la differenza per i giurati

Messaggio Da szwaby82 Gio Ott 13, 2011 3:34 pm

szwaby82 Inviato: 23 Set 2011 11:12 am

Conrad Murray Trial: Will Showing Michael Jackson's Press Conference Make A Difference To Jurors?

La conferenza allo O2 farà la differenza per i giurati Rconradmurraytriallarge

LOS ANGELES — Lawyers for the doctor charged in Michael Jackson's death moved Tuesday to show jurors at the upcoming trial footage of a news conference in which the singer spoke of performing in only 10 shows during his "This Is It" concert run.

In a motion filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Conrad Murray's attorneys said they want to show the audio-visual recording of Jackson's news conference to support testimony that he was not physically capable of doing the 50 shows to which he eventually agreed.

Jackson appeared at the 02 Arena in London on March 5, 2009, to announce his widely heralded tour.

"At the press conference, Mr. Jackson informs the crowd that these 10 shows will be his `final show performances' and that this was the `final curtain call," said the document filed by defense attorney Nareg Gourjian.

"Mr. Jackson reiterates to the crowd that, `When I say this is it, it really means this is it."

In little more than three months, Jackson was dead of an overdose of the anesthetic propofol. The rehearsals for his lavishly produced concert became the basis of a posthumous concert movie, "This Is It."

The motion said jurors would be able to see Jackson's mental and physical condition. The defense suggests the star was in frail health and was stressed out by the prospect of performing in 50 shows.

They said the recorded news conference will corroborate testimony from Jackson's makeup artist, Karen Faye, that Jackson was furious when he learned he would be doing 50 shows.

"Mr. Jackson told Ms. Faye, `It wasn't supposed to be this way. This is not what it was supposed to be. Why can't I choose?'" the motion said.

Lawyers for Murray have said the insomniac Jackson was contemplating calling off the tour if he could not get sleep. Murray told police he was giving Jackson the anesthetic propofol as a sleeping aid. Jackson died of an overdose of the drug June 25, 2009, at his rented Holmby Hills mansion.

Conrad Murray Trial: Will Showing Michael Jackson's Press Conference Make A Difference To Jurors? Conrad Murray Trial LOS ANGELES — Lawyers for the doctor charged in Michael Jackson's death moved Tuesday to show jurors at the upcoming trial footage of a news conference in which the singer spoke of performing in only 10 shows during his "This Is It" concert run. In a motion filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Conrad Murray's attorneys said they want to show the audio-visual recording of Jackson's news conference to support testimony that he was not physically capable of doing the 50 shows to which he eventually agreed. Jackson appeared at the 02 Arena in London on March 5, 2009, to announce his widely heralded tour. "At the press conference, Mr. Jackson informs the crowd that these 10 shows will be his `final show performances' and that this was the `final curtain call," said the document filed by defense attorney Nareg Gourjian. "Mr. Jackson reiterates to the crowd that, `When I say this is it, it really means this is it." In little more than three months, Jackson was dead of an overdose of the anesthetic propofol. The rehearsals for his lavishly produced concert became the basis of a posthumous concert movie, "This Is It." The motion said jurors would be able to see Jackson's mental and physical condition. The defense suggests the star was in frail health and was stressed out by the prospect of performing in 50 shows. They said the recorded news conference will corroborate testimony from Jackson's makeup artist, Karen Faye, that Jackson was furious when he learned he would be doing 50 shows. "Mr. Jackson told Ms. Faye, `It wasn't supposed to be this way. This is not what it was supposed to be. Why can't I choose?'" the motion said. Lawyers for Murray have said the insomniac Jackson was contemplating calling off the tour if he could not get sleep. Murray told police he was giving Jackson the anesthetic propofol as a sleeping aid. Jackson died of an overdose of the drug June 25, 2009, at his rented Holmby Hills mansion. Murray has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter. His trial begins Friday with jury selection.

Conrad Murray prova: Conferenza stampa di Michael Jackson farà la differenza per i giurati?

LOS ANGELES - Gli avvocati per il medico accusato della morte di Michael Jackson sono andati a mostrare ai giurati il filmato imminente processo di una conferenza stampa in cui il cantante ha parlato di esibirsi in solo 10 date durante il suo "This Is It" tour.

In una mozione presentata a Los Angeles Superior Court, gli avvocati hanno detto che vogliono mostrare la registrazione audio-video della conferenza stampa di Jackson per supportare la testimonianza che egli non era fisicamente in grado di fare i 50 spettacoli per cui si misero d'accordo.

Jackson è apparso alla 02 Arena di Londra il 5 marzo 2009, per annunciare il suo tour ampiamente annunciato.

"Alla conferenza stampa, il signor Jackson informa la folla che questi 10 spettacoli sarànno la sua performance`finale e che questa era la `chiamata per far calare il sipario", ha detto il documento presentato da avvocato difensore Nareg Gourjian.

"Mr. Jackson ribadisce alla folla che,` Quando dico questo lo è, significa veramente è questo. "

In poco più di tre mesi, Jackson è di overdose da anestetico propofol. Le prove per il suo concerto generosamente prodotto divennero la base di un film concerto postumo, "This Is It".

Il movimento ha detto ai giurati che sarebbero stati in grado di vedere la condizione mentale e fisica di Jackson. La difesa suggerisce che la stella era in precario stato di salute ed era stressato dalla prospettiva di esibirsi in 50 spettacoli.

Hanno detto che la conferenza stampa sara registrata e confermano le testimonianze della makeup artist di Jackson, Karen Faye, che Jackson era furioso quando ha saputo che avrebbe fatto 50 spettacoli.

"Mr. Jackson ha detto la signora Faye,` Non doveva essere così. Questo non è quello che doveva essere. Perché non posso scegliere?

Avvocati per Murray hanno detto che il Jackson insonne stava contemplando di chiamarsi fuori dal giro, se non riusciva a dormire. Murray ha detto alla polizia che stava dando a Jackson il propofol anestetico come sonnifero. Jackson è morto per una dose eccessiva del farmaco il 25 giugno 2009, nella sua villa in affitto Holmby Hills.

Murray si è dichiarato non colpevole di omicidio colposo. Il suo processo comincia Venerdì con la selezione della giuria.

Fonte: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/21/conrad-murray-trial-will-_n_973662.html
szwaby82
szwaby82

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili