Michael Jackson Who Is It
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Bobby Poe Convention (1984)

Andare in basso

Bobby Poe Convention (1984)  Empty Bobby Poe Convention (1984)

Messaggio Da szwaby82 Mar Ott 18, 2011 12:43 pm

On occasion of the 1984 Bobby Poe Convention, the entertainer is awarded the first "Neil Bogart Memorial Award” - on behalf of the "Neil Bogart Memorial Fund" - (today titled "The Bogart Pediatric Cancer Research Program"), for which he declares the following:
I’m sorry that I couldn’t be with you tonight to shake all your hands personally, but I wanna thank all of you attending the "Bobby Poe Convention" for all the support you’ve given me over the last three years. I also wanna tell you what an honor it is to be chosen the first recipient of the „Neil Bogart Memorial Award”, and that it will always stand out as one of the most treasured honors of my career. Again, my sincerest thanks to Bobby Poe and all those involved in this wonderful Convention. Thank you very much.

In occasione della Bobby Poe Convention del 1984, l'intrattenitore si è aggiudicato il primo "Neil Bogart Memorial Award" in nome della "Neil Bogart Memorial Fund" (oggi intitolata "The Bogart Pediatric Cancer Research Program"), e dichiara:
"Mi dispiace di non essere con voi stasera a stringere le vostre mani personalmente, ma voglio ringraziare tutti i partecipanti alla Bobby Poe Convention per tutto il supporto che mi avete dato negli ultimi tre anni. Anch'io voglio dirvi che un onore essere scelto come primo destinatario del premio Neil Bogart Memorial, che rimarrà sempre come uno dei più preziosi onori della mia carriera. Ancora una volta, i miei più sinceri ringraziamenti a Bobby Poe ed a tutte le persone coinvolte a questa meravigliosa Convention. Grazie infinite".
szwaby82
szwaby82

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili