Michael Jackson Who Is It
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

BLACK GOLD AWARDS

Andare in basso

BLACK GOLD AWARDS Empty BLACK GOLD AWARDS

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Mar Ott 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Black Gold Awards (December 1983)

In December, 1983, Michael Jackson accepts 4 Black Gold Awards on occasion of the 1st Annual Black Gold Awards. On winning the Black Gold Award for Male Singer, he says: “Thank you. I’m very honored and I’m very happy to win this award, and I’d like to thank the public, as well as all the people who voted for me and, also, I’d like to thank the other nominees, because, when you think about it, we’re all winners. I love you all, thank you.” On being honored with the ‘Single Record Of The Year’ award for ‘Billie Jean’, he says the following: “Thank you very much. I thank everyone again, who voted for me; I thank the public, as well as the disc-jokeys. Of all the songs on the ‘Thriller’ album, I think I’m more happy about ‘Billie Jean’ than any other, ‘cause there’s a lot of truth in the song. I love you all and thank you.” For the ‘Best Video Performance’ award for ‘Beat It’, he states: “Boy, again, I must say, thank you so much. I’m very honored to get this award, I work very hard on my videos and I play a major role in bringing them about and making them magic and everything that I see in my dreams. And I thank you all. This is very wonderful. Thank you.” His last Black Gold Award that night is for ‘Album Of The Year’ (which he produced), shared with producer Quincy Jones. “Thank you very much. It’s a – I’m very happy, I don’t know what to say…”, declares Jackson. “Doing [the] ‘Thriller’ album was very incredible, a wonderful experience working with Quincy Jones and working with so many wonderful musicians. I’d like to thank you all, I’m so honored and I’d like to say I love you and I have nothing more to say… [laughs mildly]”

Black Gold Awards (Dicembre 1983)

Michael riceve 4 Black Gold Awards durante il 1st Annual Black Gold Awards.
Alla vincita del premio Black Gold come cantante di colore dell'anno, dice: "Grazie. Sono molto onorato e sono molto felice di aver vinto questo premio, e vorrei ringraziare il pubblico, così come tutte le persone che hanno votato per me e vorrei anche ringraziare gli altri candidati perché nonostante tutto siamo tutti vincitori. Vi amo tutti".
Dopo l'assegnazione del premio "Single Record Of The Year" per "Billie Jean", dice: "Vi ringrazio molto, grazie a tutti quelli che hanno votato per me, ringrazio il pubblico, così come i DJs. Di tutte le canzoni dell'album "Thriller" penso di essere più felice proprio per "Billie Jean", perché ci sono un sacco di verità nella canzone.
Vi amo tutti e vi ringrazio
".
Per il premio "Best Video Performance" vinto grazie a "Beat It" afferma: "Ragazzi, ancora una volta, davvero vi ringrazio tanto. Sono molto onorato di ricevere questo premio, io lavoro molto duramente per i miei video perché giocano un ruolo importante a mio parere e cerco di renderli una sorta di magia e tutto ciò che vedo nei miei sogni. Ringrazio tutti voi. Questo è meraviglioso. Grazie".
Il suo ultimo Black Gold Award quella notte fu per "Album Of The Year" condiviso con il produttore Quincy Jones: "Vi ringrazio molto. Sono molto felice, non so cosa dire... ", dichiara Jackson.
"Fare l'album Thriller è stato incredibile, una meravigliosa esperienza di lavoro con Quincy Jones e con tanti ottimi musicisti. Vorrei ringraziare tutti voi, sono onorato e voglio dirvi che vi amo e...non ho altro da dire".

BLACK GOLD AWARDS Photobillboard
Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

https://michaeljacksonwhois.forumattivo.com

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili