Michael Jackson Who Is It
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

CHRIS TUCKER DA JAY LENO (27/7/2011)

Andare in basso

CHRIS TUCKER DA JAY LENO (27/7/2011) Empty CHRIS TUCKER DA JAY LENO (27/7/2011)

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Lun Ott 17, 2011 6:49 pm

mArTy!! Inviato: 29 Lug 2011 12:58 pm

Chris Tucker on Michael Jackson’s giraffe “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno”

Chris Tucker talks about Michael Jackson on Jay Leno Tonight show July 27 2011.

Jay: Now tell me about, I know you were good friends with Michael Jackson. You guys hang out. So tell me about that. What was it like hanging with Michael?

Chris: It was amazing.

Jay : Were you at up his house? At Neverland?

Chris : Yeah man it was amazing. For me to grow up be you know, just idolize Michael, then meet him then I was in his videos and stuff and become friends with him was an honor. You know I just loved to going to Neverland. We just go up there and we just be sitting in Michael’s living room and talking. All of a sudden a giraffe would just walk by the window
I said “Michael what was that”?”.
“It’s my giraffe. Do you want to meet him?”
I said “Yeah I want to meet him. Man I didn’t know you had a giraffe.”

Chris Tucker parla della giraffa di Michael Jackson a "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno"

Chris Tucker parla di Michael Jackson allo show di Leno il 27 Luglio 2011.

Jay: Ora dimmi, so che eri amico di Michael Jackson. Allora racconta, come è stato frequentare Michael??

Chris: E' tato incredibile.

Jay: Eravate a casa sua?? A Neverland??

Chris: Sì quell'uomo è stato incredibile. Io sai sono cresciuto con Michael come idolo, poi conoscerlo e fare parte di uno dei suoi video e soprattutto diventare suo amico è stato un onore. Sai mi piaceva andare a Neverland. Una volta siamo andati in salotto e stavamo lì a parlare, tutto ad un tratto una giraffa era proprio lì in piedi fuori dalla finestra.
Ho detto "Michael che cos'è quello??".
"È la mia giraffa. Vuoi vuoi incontrarla??"
Ho detto "Si, voglio incontrarla. Non sapevo avessi anche una giraffa amico".

( http://tributomichaeljackson.wordpress.com/2011/07/29/chris-tucker-sobre-la-jirafa-de-michael-jackson-the-tonight-show-con-jay-leno-video-chris-tucker-on-michael-jacksons-giraffe-the-tonight-show-with-jay-leno-video/ )
Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

https://michaeljacksonwhois.forumattivo.com

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili