Michael Jackson Who Is It
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

WORLD MUSIC AWARDS (15 Novembre 2006)

Andare in basso

WORLD MUSIC AWARDS (15 Novembre 2006) Empty WORLD MUSIC AWARDS (15 Novembre 2006)

Messaggio Da szwaby82 Mar Ott 18, 2011 3:56 pm

WORLD MUSIC AWARDS (November 15, 2006)

At the 18th Annual World Music Awards, held in London, England on November 15, 2006, on receiving the Diamond Award from singer-songwriter, actress Beyonce, (for sales of over 100 million albums during his career), he declares: “To the World Music Awards and all my fans around the world, ladies and gentlemen: I am greatly humbled by this award. I'd like to say, when Quincy Jones and Bruce Swedien and Rod Temperton and myself created the "Thriller" album, it was my dream that "Thriller" would become the biggest selling album ever… and God has answered my prayers. Twenty-five years later, "Thriller" has become the biggest selling album of all time with 104 million sold. I thank God and you for the success. And there have been so many who have loved me and stood by me throughout the 42 years that I have been in the entertainment business. While I cannot name all of them, I would like to thank my wonderful children, Paris, Prince, and Blanket for your unconditional love and support. My mother, and my father Joseph Jackson and my brothers and my sisters...my entire family for their love and support. I thank you, I love all the fans from the bottom of my heart. I love you.” At the event, a large choir of children and young adults perform "We Are The World", Jackson joining them towards the end to sing the last few bars from the song.

WORLD MUSIC AWARDS (15 Novembre 2006)

Al 18° Annual World Music Awards, tenutasi a Londra il 15 novembre 2006, ricevendo il Diamond Award dalla cantautrice, attrice Beyonce, (per le vendite di oltre 100 milioni di album nel corso della sua carriera), egli dichiara: "Per il World Music Awards e tutti i miei fans in tutto il, signore e signori del mondo, sono onorato da questo premio. Vorrei dire, quando Quincy Jones e Bruce Swedien e Rod Temperton ed io abbiamo creato "Thriller", era stato il mio sogno che "Thriller" fosse l'album più venduto di sempre...e Dio ha risposto alle mie preghiere. Venticinque anni dopo, "Thriller" è diventato l'album più venduto di tutti i tempi con 104 milioni di copie vendute. Ringrazio Dio per il successo. E ci sono stati tanti che mi hanno amato e mi sono stati vicini per tutti i 42 anni che sono stato nel mondo dello spettacolo. Anche se non posso nominare tutti, vorrei ringraziare i miei meravigliosi figli, Paris, Prince e Blanket per il loro amore incondizionato e il sostegno. Mia madre e mio padre Joseph Jackson ed i miei fratelli e le mie sorelle...tutta la mia famiglia per il loro amore e sostegno. Vi ringrazio, io amo tutti i fans dal profondo del mio cuore. Vi amo".
Durante l'evento un grande coro di bambini e giovani adulti hanno eseguito "We Are The World", Jackson si unisce verso la fine per cantare una piccola parte
szwaby82
szwaby82

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili