Michael Jackson Who Is It
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

BOLLYWOOD AWARDS

Andare in basso

BOLLYWOOD AWARDS Empty BOLLYWOOD AWARDS

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Mar Ott 18, 2011 2:53 pm

BOLLYWOOD AWARD ACCEPTANCE SPEECH (1999)

"Thank you very much.
Thank you very much for this honor you have awarded me tonight. I've always believed that the real measure of celebrity success was not just how famous he becomes, but what he does with that fame and fortune. Especially in today's technological and media advanced society, the attention and fortune showered on an individual celebrity is often times immensely disproportionate to his or her achievements. Today a person can literally become a celebrity overnight throughout the entire world, and that kind of attention can be difficult for an individual to handle. But I have also learned that such fame can also be an enormous, effective medium to focus attention and mobilize resources for a worthy cause.
I have been blessed with so much and have an opportunity to do what few others can. But I believe it is more than just an opportunity, but a duty. I feel to reap and enjoy the fruits of my talent for myself would be selfish, irresponsible, and unconscionable. In these days of such abundance and advancement in what we can do, it pains me to think that we do so little for our children. In some ways I feel undeserving to receive an award for doing something that is my duty. I accept this award as a gesture of encouraging from the people of India and a commission to do more for mankind. I love you very much.
Mahatma Ghandi knew how important bringing the world's attention was to gaining freedom for India without using any weapons. In some ways he was the first person to truly understand the importance and power of the public. He has always been an inspiration to me, and it gives me even greater joy and pride to be recognized by his people.
I am here today inspiration for my Hinduja. Mr. Hindunja and your lovely family. I love you very much. We have the same mission to bring world peace. Kamal Dunduna has created a great show. Mahnice, thank you for your wonderful costume, I appreciate it very much. I love you all. Thank you."

DISCORSO DI RINGRAZIAMENTO DOPO IL BOLLYWOOD AWARD (1999)

"Vi ringrazio molto.
vI ringrazio molto per l'onore di avermi assegnato questo premio. Ho sempre creduto che la vera misura del successo di ogni celebrità non sia come diventa famoso, ma quello che fa con la sua fama e la sua fortuna. Soprattutto con le odierne tecnologie ed i media, l'attenzione e la fortuna di ogni celebrità è sproporzionato al suo vero valore. Oggi una persona può letteralmente diventare una celebrità durante la notte in tutto il mondo, e questo tipo di attenzione può essere difficile da gestire. Ma ho anche imparato che la fama di questi può essere anche un enorme mezzo efficace per focalizzare l'attenzione e mobilitare le risorse per una buona causa.
Sono stato benedetto con tante cose e avere la possibilità di fare ciò che pochi altri possono. Ma io credo che sia più di un'opportunità, è un dovere. Raccogliere e gustare i frutti del mio talento per me sarebbe stato egoista, irresponsabile e ingiustificabile. In questi giorni di tanta abbondanza e progresso in quello che possiamo fare, mi addolora pensare che lo si faccia poco per i nostri figli. In qualche modo mi sento immeritevole di ricevere un premio per aver fatto qualcosa che è mio dovere fare. Accetto questo premio come un gesto di incoraggiamento al popolo dell'India e una divulgazione del messaggio di fare di più per l'umanità. Io vi amo molto.
Mahatma Gandhi sapeva quanto sia importante portare l'attenzione del mondo per conquistare la libertà per l'India senza utilizzare alcuna arma. In un certo senso è stato il primo a capire veramente l'importanza e il potere del pubblico. Lui è sempre stato fonte di ispirazione per me e mi dà gioia ancora più grande l'orgoglio di essere riconosciuto dal suo popolo.
Sono qui oggi per la mia ispirazione Hinduja. Mr. Hindunja e la sua bella famiglia. Io vi amo molto. Abbiamo la stessa missione di portare pace nel mondo. Kamal Dunduna ha creato un grande spettacolo. Mahnice, la ringrazio per il suo costume meraviglioso, lo apprezzo molto. Vi amo tutti. Grazie".

BOLLYWOOD AWARDS 56095912
Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

https://michaeljacksonwhois.forumattivo.com

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili