Michael Jackson Who Is It
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

BEST SELLING ARTIST OF 80s

Andare in basso

BEST SELLING ARTIST OF 80s Empty BEST SELLING ARTIST OF 80s

Messaggio Da Michaelforever Mar Ott 18, 2011 1:06 pm

BEST SELLING ARTIST OF 80s (February 20, 1990)

At the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, on being honored with an award for being CBS Records' best-selling artist of the '80's, on February 20, 1990 he makes a brief speech, in which he says: "[...] Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. I'm sure it won't surprise you that I'm gonna make this one short again, but I have to say, however, that no album sells itself. It's up to the people out there to buy it, and so, I not only want to thank CBS Records and Epic Records, but I especially want to thank everyone everywhere who helped make this award what it is, first a possibility, and now a reality. Thank you, Quincy Jones, thank you, Dave Glew, thank you, Bruce Swedien, John Branca, Mother and Joseph, Walter Yetnikoff and Hank Caldwell. And all of the children of the world. I love you Goodbye."

ARTISTA CON PIU' COPIE VENDUTE NEGLI ANNI '80 (20 Febbraio 1990)

Al Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel fu onorato con un premio per essere l' artista con più copie vendute negli anni '80 della CBS Records il 20 febbraio 1990 e fa un breve discorso in cui dice: "Grazie signore e signori. Sono sicuro che non vi stupirà che io farò questo breve discorso, ma devo dire, però, che nessun album si vende. Sta alle persone là fuori comprare , e così, non voglio solo ringraziare la CBS Records e la Epic Records, ma soprattutto voglio ringraziare tutti in tutto il mondo che hanno contribuito a rendere questo premio quello che è, in primo luogo una possibilità, e ora una realtà. Grazie, Quincy Jones, grazie a te, Dave Glew, grazie, Bruce Swedien, John Branca, mamma e Joseph, Walter Yetnikoff e Hank Caldwell. E grazie a tutti i bambini del mondo. Vi amo, arrivederci".
BEST SELLING ARTIST OF 80s 18286010150102708518911
Michaelforever
Michaelforever
Admin
Admin

https://michaeljacksonwhois.forumattivo.com

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili